PHOTO GALLERY – MIDDLE EASTERN RHINOPLASTY
WE INVITE YOU TO VIEW OUR GALLERY OF BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOGRAPHS.
When evaluating before and after results please pay attention to the following features of this gallery:
- High Definition, High Resolution Images: All of our photos are presented in high quality, large, and expandable images. We do not use small, static pictures to hide asymmetries, imperfections or scars.
- Descriptive: We have labeled our images with meaningful descriptions to help guide you to specific features.
- One Result, Multiple Views: We do not show you just the “best” views and hide the rest.
- Similar Before & After Photographs: We do not use any trick photography. We encourage our patients to wear make-up in both the before and after images. We use the same camera, the same background, the same lighting, and the same positioning for the before and afters.
- Close-Ups of Incisions and Scars: We do not hide our scars with small images. Instead, we show you magnified views of how our incisions appear and where they are located.
MIDDLE EASTERN RHINOPLASTY
Middle Eastern rhinoplasty is one of Dr. Kolstad’s most common procedures. San Diego has a diverse community with people from every part of the world. Many nose job surgeons will have the same rhinoplasty result for every face. Dr. Kolstad specializes in achieving unique results that match your features as well as your ethnic background.
This patient of Middle Eastern descent desired a more feminine nose. She believed that her nose was out of balance with her other features. She felt like the bridge of her nose was too big. She did not like the bump that was most noticeable on the side view.
She was concerned that the tip of her nose was drooping creating an elongated appearance. She wanted to slightly lift the tip of her nose. She was concerned about over rotating the nasal tip and wanted a conservative 90 degree angle of rotation. During her rhinoplasty consultation computer modeling was used to illustrate potential changes to her nose. Her actual rhinoplasty result was incredible close to the computer simulation.
During her rhinoplasty surgery the bridge of the nose was straightened creating a more natural transition into the nasal tip. The tip of the nose was lifted to a 90 degree angle. The tip of the nose was sculpted creating a more elegant appearance.
The changes created during her rhinoplasty surgery created a very natural appearing result consistent with her Middle Eastern background.
1) Middle Eastern Rhinoplasty San Diego 105: Middle Eastern noses have unique aesthetic elements. This patient requested a 90-95 degree angle of rotation to keep her nasal tip within her natural ethnic features.
2) Middle Eastern Rhinoplasty San Diego 106: Natural, artistic Middle Eastern rhinoplasty.
3)Middle Eastern Rhinoplasty San Diego 107: Only 3 weeks after surgery the nose is already improved in shape and proportion. Throughout the year the tip of the nose will continue to refine in size and definition.
4) Middle Eastern Rhinoplasty San Diego 111: Only 3 weeks after surgery. The tip of the nose requires a full year of healing to show the refined cartilage underneath the skin.