PHOTO GALLERY – MIDDLE EASTERN RHINOPLASTY
WE INVITE YOU TO VIEW OUR GALLERY OF BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOGRAPHS.
When evaluating before and after results please pay attention to the following features of this gallery:
- High Definition, High Resolution Images: All of our photos are presented in high quality, large, and expandable images. We do not use small, static pictures to hide asymmetries, imperfections or scars.
- Descriptive: We have labeled our images with meaningful descriptions to help guide you to specific features.
- One Result, Multiple Views: We do not show you just the “best” views and hide the rest.
- Similar Before & After Photographs: We do not use any trick photography. We encourage our patients to wear make-up in both the before and after images. We use the same camera, the same background, the same lighting, and the same positioning for the before and afters.
- Close-Ups of Incisions and Scars: We do not hide our scars with small images. Instead, we show you magnified views of how our incisions appear and where they are located.
MIDDLE EASTERN NOSE JOB BEFORE & AFTER
Sometimes It Is Not the Wrong Surgeon, but the Wrong Philosophy. Start With the Right Philosophy. Revision rhinoplasty is an advanced procedure that requires highly sophisticated training, expert techniques and the hands of a specialist.
This patient did not like the shape or proportion of her nose. She had a rhinoplasty in the past and was unhappy with the results of her surgery. She felt like the bridge was too scooped on profile view. She was concerned that the tip of her nose was asymmetric and looked unnatural. She had difficulty breathing through her nose.
Dr. Kolstad used rib cartilage to add height to and straighten the bridge of her nose. The nasal tip was rebuilt using rib cartilage to improve the symmetry and restore the breathing. The hanging columella (nostril droop) was lifted to a more pleasing, feminine angle.
This complex type of revision rhinoplasty typically takes Dr. Kolstad 4-5 hours to complete.
1) Revision Rhinoplasty San Diego 540: Dr. Kolstad used rib cartilage to rotate the tip of the nose downwards and add height to the bridge.
2) Revision Rhinoplasty San Diego 541: Rib cartilage was used to reshape the bridge of the nose. There is now a continuous shadow from the eyebrow to the tip of the nose with an improved linear highlight along the bridge.
3) Revision Rhinoplasty San Diego 542: Rib cartilage was added to the bridge of the nose to make it perfectly straight. The nostril droop was corrected and the tip was refined.
4) Revision Rhinoplasty San Diego 544: Rib cartilage was used to add height to the bridge of the nose and to build a columella.