PHOTO GALLERY – MIDDLE EASTERN RHINOPLASTY
WE INVITE YOU TO VIEW OUR GALLERY OF BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOGRAPHS.
When evaluating before and after results please pay attention to the following features of this gallery:
- High Definition, High Resolution Images: All of our photos are presented in high quality, large, and expandable images. We do not use small, static pictures to hide asymmetries, imperfections or scars.
- Descriptive: We have labeled our images with meaningful descriptions to help guide you to specific features.
- One Result, Multiple Views: We do not show you just the “best” views and hide the rest.
- Similar Before & After Photographs: We do not use any trick photography. We encourage our patients to wear make-up in both the before and after images. We use the same camera, the same background, the same lighting, and the same positioning for the before and afters.
- Close-Ups of Incisions and Scars: We do not hide our scars with small images. Instead, we show you magnified views of how our incisions appear and where they are located.
MIDDLE EASTERN RHINOPLASTY
Middle Eastern rhinoplasty is one of Dr. Kolstad’s most common procedures. San Diego has a diverse community with people from every part of the world. Many nose job surgeons will have the same rhinoplasty result for every face. Dr. Kolstad specializes in achieving unique results that match your features as well as your ethnic background.
This patient felt her nose was too large for her face. She did not like the bump on the bridge of her nose. She felt like the tip was drooping. She felt like the nose was disproportionate to her other facial features. She did not like the hanging columella or nostril droop.
During her consultation multiple changes to her nose illustrated using computer modeling. The patient was shown how the nose would appear with a straight bridge or one that had more of a curve to it. She desired a more feminine curvature to the bridge of her nose. Using computer imaging different angles of the nasal tip rotation were provided. This patient preferred a more elegant lifting of the nasal tip. The nasal cartilages were refined to make her nose fit her face better.
1) Middle Eastern Rhinoplasty San Diego 845: Middle Eastern noses typically require refinements to the bridge, tip and columellar area.
2) Middle Eastern Rhinoplasty San Diego 847: Only two weeks after surgery.
3)Middle Eastern Rhinoplasty San Diego 850: Dr. Kolstad’s specializes in natural appearing rhinoplasty results.
4) Middle Eastern Rhinoplasty San Diego 855: Only one month after surgery. Throughout the year the tip of the nose will continue to refine in shape and contour.