PHOTO GALLERY – HISPANIC RHINOPLASTY
WE INVITE YOU TO VIEW OUR GALLERY OF BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOGRAPHS.
When evaluating before and after results please pay attention to the following features of this gallery:
- High Definition, High Resolution Images: All of our photos are presented in high quality, large, and expandable images. We do not use small, static pictures to hide asymmetries, imperfections or scars.
- Descriptive: We have labeled our images with meaningful descriptions to help guide you to specific features.
- One Result, Multiple Views: We do not show you just the “best” views and hide the rest.
- Similar Before & After Photographs: We do not use any trick photography. We encourage our patients to wear make-up in both the before and after images. We use the same camera, the same background, the same lighting, and the same positioning for the before and afters.
- Close-Ups of Incisions and Scars: We do not hide our scars with small images. Instead, we show you magnified views of how our incisions appear and where they are located.
Hispanic rhinoplasty is one of Dr. Kolstad’s most common procedures. San Diego has a diverse community with people from every part of the world. Many nose job surgeons will have the same rhinoplasty result for every face. Dr. Kolstad specializes in achieving unique results that match your features as well as your ethnic background.
This patient had several features that she did not like about her nose. She did not like the large hump on the bridge of the nose. She felt like the tip of the nose was drooping and had a hanging columella.
1) Mexican Rhinoplasty San Diego 1: Two months after rhinoplasty
2) Mexican Rhinoplasty San Diego 2: The bridge of the nose is now perfectly straight. The nasal tip is slightly pushed back and lifted upwards in a more feminine angle. There is less nostril shadowing. And most important, a very natural result.
3) Mexican Rhinoplasty San Diego 3: The bridge of the nose should seamlessly transition into the nasal tip with an oblique line. Deprojecting and lifting the tip will improve the shape of the nostril creating a triangular shadow instead of a kidney bean shape.
4) Mexican Rhinoplasty San Diego 4: Most people have a very elegant profile only 2 weeks after surgery.