PHOTO GALLERY – RHINOPLASTY
WE INVITE YOU TO VIEW OUR GALLERY OF BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOGRAPHS.
When evaluating before and after results please pay attention to the following features of this gallery:
- High Definition, High Resolution Images: All of our photos are presented in high quality, large, and expandable images. We do not use small, static pictures to hide asymmetries, imperfections or scars.
- Descriptive: We have labeled our images with meaningful descriptions to help guide you to specific features.
- One Result, Multiple Views: We do not show you just the “best” views and hide the rest.
- Similar Before & After Photographs: We do not use any trick photography. We encourage our patients to wear make-up in both the before and after images. As often as we can we use the same camera, the same background, the same lighting, and the same positioning for the before and afters.
- Close-Ups of Incisions and Scars: We do not hide our scars with small images. Instead, we show you magnified views of how our incisions appear and where they are located.
*Individual patient experiences and results may vary.
EARLY RESULTS (2 – 8 WEEKS)
Most experts agree that it takes a full year for a rhinoplasty to mature in shape and definition. The nasal skin must shrink wrap to the new cartilage framework and that takes time.
That doesn’t mean that you will have to wait a full year to enjoy many of the beautiful changes that can be achieved with rhinoplasty. The profile and oblique views can look amazing in only 2-3 weeks.
MATURE RESULTS (6-12 MONTHS)
Throughout the year the nasal bridge will appear narrower and the tip of the nose will reveal more definition. These elegant changes take the longest to mature on the front views.
After surgery Dr. Kolstad does not tell his patients to come back in a year for a final exam. He actively reshapes the nose during monthly follow-up examinations until final results are achieved. If the nose is too swollen he uses a dilute steroid to shrink the scar tissue. If the nose is developing a depression he applies an injectable filler to smooth it over. Dr. Kolstad performs every aspect of your recovery and does not leave any of the wound care or follow ups to nurses, physician assistants or ancillary staff.
* Individual patient experiences and results may vary.
Revision rhinoplasty is one of the most complicated and rewarding facial plastic procedures. Surgeries can take up to 6 or 7 hours sometimes requiring the nose to be completely rebuilt from top to bottom.
A significant portion of D