PHOTO GALLERY – EYELID & BROW LIFT
WE INVITE YOU TO VIEW OUR GALLERY OF BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOGRAPHS.
When evaluating before and after results please pay attention to the following features of this gallery:
- High Definition, High Resolution Images: All of our photos are presented in high quality, large, and expandable images. We do not use small, static pictures to hide asymmetries, imperfections or scars.
- Descriptive: We have labeled our images with meaningful descriptions to help guide you to specific features.
- One Result, Multiple Views: We do not show you just the “best” views and hide the rest.
- Similar Before & After Photographs: We do not use any trick photography. We encourage our patients to wear make-up in both the before and after images. As often as we can we use the same camera, the same background, the same lighting, and the same positioning for the before and afters.
- Close-Ups of Incisions and Scars: We do not hide our scars with small images. Instead, we show you magnified views of how our incisions appear and where they are located.
Every eyelid is unique; Dr. Kolstad has multiple techniques used to address specific features rather then using the cookie cutter approach.
1) Lower Eyelid: scarless blepharoplasty (transconjunctival fat removal only)
2)Lower Eyelid: skin excision & transconjunctival fat removal
3) Browplasty & Upper Eyelid Surgery
4) Upper Eyelid Surgery
5) Facial Fat Transfer: periorbital volume correction of hollowed eyes.
6) Scarless Blepharoplasty: liquid eye lift with restylane