PHOTO GALLERY – RHINOPLASTY
WE INVITE YOU TO VIEW OUR GALLERY OF BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOGRAPHS.
When evaluating before and after results please pay attention to the following features of this gallery:
- High Definition, High Resolution Images: All of our photos are presented in high quality, large, and expandable images. We do not use small, static pictures to hide asymmetries, imperfections or scars.
- Descriptive: We have labeled our images with meaningful descriptions to help guide you to specific features.
- One Result, Multiple Views: We do not show you just the “best” views and hide the rest.
- Similar Before & After Photographs: We do not use any trick photography. We encourage our patients to wear make-up in both the before and after images. We use the same camera, the same background, the same lighting, and the same positioning for the before and afters.
- Close-Ups of Incisions and Scars: We do not hide our scars with small images. Instead, we show you magnified views of how our incisions appear and where they are located.
Asian noses come in all shapes and sizes and Dr. Kolstad will customize an outcome to meet your features and your goals. Depending on your features you may require adding height to the bridge using either rib cartilage or a silastic implant.
The tip of the nose can be pushed further out using cartilage from the ear or the septum. Dr. Kolstad does not use “L” shaped implants due to risks of implant extrusion and nasal tip scarring.
The patient did not like the bridge and tip of her nose. She requested that the bridge be made higher and more narrow. The tip of her nose was reshaped, narrowed and made higher by using cartilage from her septum.
* Individual patient experiences and results may vary.
1) Asian Rhinoplasty San Diego 500: Subtle refinements like adding height to the bridge and narrowing nasal tip can create a very elegant and natural result.
2) Asian Rhinoplasty San Diego 501: Dr. Kolstad can use either rib cartilage or an implant to raise the height of the bridge. The tip of the nose can be projected using cartilage from the ear or the septum.
3) Asian Rhinoplasty San Diego 502: Before surgery the bridge of the nose and the eyeball are at the same height. After dorsal augmentation the bridge projects much further than the eye.