PHOTO GALLERY – RHINOPLASTY
WE INVITE YOU TO VIEW OUR GALLERY OF BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOGRAPHS.
When evaluating before and after results please pay attention to the following features of this gallery:
- High Definition, High Resolution Images: All of our photos are presented in high quality, large, and expandable images. We do not use small, static pictures to hide asymmetries, imperfections or scars.
- Descriptive: We have labeled our images with meaningful descriptions to help guide you to specific features.
- One Result, Multiple Views: We do not show you just the “best” views and hide the rest.
- Similar Before & After Photographs: We do not use any trick photography. We encourage our patients to wear make-up in both the before and after images. We use the same camera, the same background, the same lighting, and the same positioning for the before and afters.
- Close-Ups of Incisions and Scars: We do not hide our scars with small images. Instead, we show you magnified views of how our incisions appear and where they are located.
Asian noses come in all shapes and sizes and Dr. Kolstad will customize an outcome to meet your features and your goals. Depending on your features you may require adding height to the bridge using either rib cartilage or a silastic implant.
The tip of the nose can be pushed further out using cartilage from the ear or the septum. Dr. Kolstad does not use “L” shaped implants due to risks of implant extrusion and nasal tip scarring.
This patient did not like the shape or proportion of her nose. She felt like the bridge was too small on profile view. She was concerned that the tip of her nose was too rotated and created too much nostril show.
Dr. Kolstad used rib cartilage to add height to the bridge of her nose and to restructure her nasal tip. The tip was rotated downwards creating a more natural contour and nostril balance.
* Individual patient experiences and results may vary.
1) Asian Nose Surgery San Diego 501: Dr. Kolstad used rib cartilage to rotate the tip of the nose downwards and add height to the bridge.
2) Asian Nose Surgery San Diego 505: Every nose is unique. Dr. Kolstad customizes your rhinoplasty to match your specific features and goals.
3) Asian Nose Surgery San Diego 508: Dr. Kolstad rotated the tip of the nose downwards to improve the nostril contour and reconstructed the columellar retraction using rib cartilage.
4) Asian Nose Surgery San Diego 511: Rib cartilage was used to add height to the bridge of the nose and to build a columella.