PHOTO GALLERY – ASIAN CHIN AUGMENTATION
WE INVITE YOU TO VIEW OUR GALLERY OF BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOGRAPHS.
When evaluating before and after results please pay attention to the following features of this gallery:
- High Definition, High Resolution Images: All of our photos are presented in high quality, large, and expandable images. We do not use small, static pictures to hide asymmetries, imperfections or scars.
- Descriptive: We have labeled our images with meaningful descriptions to help guide you to specific features.
- One Result, Multiple Views: We do not show you just the “best” views and hide the rest.
- Similar Before & After Photographs: We do not use any trick photography. We encourage our patients to wear make-up in both the before and after images. We use the same camera, the same background, the same lighting, and the same positioning for the before and afters.
- Close-Ups of Incisions and Scars: We do not hide our scars with small images. Instead, we show you magnified views of how our incisions appear and where they are located.
ASIAN CHIN AUGMENTATION
This patient was treated with an implant to augment the chin and prejowl area. This special type of implant added volume to the jowls making the face look like she was treated with a facelift. Liposuction was performed at the time of the chin implant to improve the chin fat pad and submental fat.
* Individual patient experiences and results may vary.
1) Chin 1: Not ready for a facelift? Sometimes a chin implant combined with fat transfer can restore a jowl and neckline without needing a lower lift.
2) Chin 2: A chin implant combined with under the chin liposuction can enhance the neckline and tighten the skin.
3) Chin 3: A chin implant combined with fat grafting can transform the lower third of the face. There is a sharper angle from the jaw to the chin without rounding of the jowls. The acne scars and shadows around the chin are softened and easier to camouflage with make-up.
4) Chin 4: A chin implant and fat grafting can be used to create a more shapely jaw and neckline. Fat can be added to the cheeks and tear trough to rejuvenate the midface and avoid expensive lifting surgeries.
5) Chin 5: Not ready for a facelift? A chin implant combined with limited liposuction underneath the chin can create a more shapely neck and turn back the hands of time.