PHOTO GALLERY – ASIAN CHIN AUGMENTATION
WE INVITE YOU TO VIEW OUR GALLERY OF BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOGRAPHS.
When evaluating before and after results please pay attention to the following features of this gallery:
- High Definition, High Resolution Images: All of our photos are presented in high quality, large, and expandable images. We do not use small, static pictures to hide asymmetries, imperfections or scars.
- Descriptive: We have labeled our images with meaningful descriptions to help guide you to specific features.
- One Result, Multiple Views: We do not show you just the “best” views and hide the rest.
- Similar Before & After Photographs: We do not use any trick photography. We encourage our patients to wear make-up in both the before and after images. We use the same camera, the same background, the same lighting, and the same positioning for the before and afters.
- Close-Ups of Incisions and Scars: We do not hide our scars with small images. Instead, we show you magnified views of how our incisions appear and where they are located.
ASIAN CHIN AUGMENTATION
Many patients have small chins due to lack of mandibular development. A recessed chin can make the cheeks look too wide creating a rounded appearance. This patient was treated with an implant to augment the chin creating a beautiful jawline. The cheeks were brought in to balance and the lower third of the face was made more proportionate.
* Individual patient experiences and results may vary.
1) Chin Augmentation San Diego 91: A properly fitted chin implant can rebalance the entire face. It can add angularity to the cheeks and reshape jaw line.
2) Chin Augmentation San Diego 92: Reshaping the chin can also create a beautiful neckline on the side and oblique views.
3) Chin Augmentation San Diego 96: By lengthening the chin the width of the cheeks is de-emphasized. This creates a more slender height to width ratio for the entire face.
4) Chin Augmentation San Diego 94: Chin implants come in all shapes and sizes, you get to choose the one that best meets your goals.