PHOTO GALLERY – MIDDLE EASTERN RHINOPLASTY
WE INVITE YOU TO VIEW OUR GALLERY OF BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOGRAPHS.
When evaluating before and after results please pay attention to the following features of this gallery:
- High Definition, High Resolution Images: All of our photos are presented in high quality, large, and expandable images. We do not use small, static pictures to hide asymmetries, imperfections or scars.
- Descriptive: We have labeled our images with meaningful descriptions to help guide you to specific features.
- One Result, Multiple Views: We do not show you just the “best” views and hide the rest.
- Similar Before & After Photographs: We do not use any trick photography. We encourage our patients to wear make-up in both the before and after images. We use the same camera, the same background, the same lighting, and the same positioning for the before and afters.
- Close-Ups of Incisions and Scars: We do not hide our scars with small images. Instead, we show you magnified views of how our incisions appear and where they are located.
MIDDLE EASTERN RHINOPLASTY
Middle Eastern rhinoplasty is one of Dr. Kolstad’s most common procedures. San Diego has a diverse community with people from every part of the world. Many nose job surgeons will have the same rhinoplasty result for every face. Dr. Kolstad specializes in achieving unique results that match your features as well as your ethnic background.
This patient felt did not like the shape of her nose. She felt like the bridge of her nose was too big and had a hump. She thought the bridge of her nose started too high on her face. She felt like the tip of her nose was drooping too much. She wanted to lift the nasal tip and refine the cartilages to make her nose fit her face better.
During her rhinoplasty surgery the bridge of the nose was reshaped creating an elegant curvature. Dr. Kolstad reduced the radix (area of the nasal bridge between the eyes) to make the nose appear more feminine. Her wide nasal bones were narrowed, most noticeable on the oblique views. A drooping columella was elevated and secured to the septum to lift the tip of the nose. The broad nasal tip cartilages were refined and narrowed, seen best on the front and base views.
The changes created during her rhinoplasty surgery created a very natural appearing result consistent with her Middle Eastern background.
1) Middle Eastern Rhinoplasty San Diego 457: Middle Eastern noses come in all shapes and sizes. Dr. Kolstad creates results that not only fits your face but your background as well.
2) Middle Eastern Rhinoplasty San Diego 459: A high radix (bone between the eyes) is one of the most challenging areas to reshape. Technically complicated techniques are best left to rhinoplasty specialists.
3) Middle Eastern Rhinoplasty San Diego 460: Elegant, natural and never overdone.
4) Middle Eastern Rhinoplasty San Diego 461: When done right, rhinoplasty should look perfectly natural.