PHOTO GALLERY – HISPANIC RHINOPLASTY
WE INVITE YOU TO VIEW OUR GALLERY OF BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOGRAPHS.
When evaluating before and after results please pay attention to the following features of this gallery:
- High Definition, High Resolution Images: All of our photos are presented in high quality, large, and expandable images. We do not use small, static pictures to hide asymmetries, imperfections or scars.
- Descriptive: We have labeled our images with meaningful descriptions to help guide you to specific features.
- One Result, Multiple Views: We do not show you just the “best” views and hide the rest.
- Similar Before & After Photographs: We do not use any trick photography. We encourage our patients to wear make-up in both the before and after images. We use the same camera, the same background, the same lighting, and the same positioning for the before and afters.
- Close-Ups of Incisions and Scars: We do not hide our scars with small images. Instead, we show you magnified views of how our incisions appear and where they are located.
Hispanic rhinoplasty is one of Dr. Kolstad’s most common procedures. San Diego has a diverse community with people from every part of the world. Many nose job surgeons will have the same rhinoplasty result for every face. Dr. Kolstad specializes in achieving unique results that match your features as well as your ethnic background.
This patient desired a more feminine nose. She felt like the bridge of her nose was too big. She wanted to slightly lift the tip of her nose but not to over rotate it. She wanted the tip to be sculpted and create a more elegant appearance.
1) Mexican Rhinoplasty San Diego 153: Hispanic noses typically require refinements to the bridge, tip and columellar area.
2) Mexican Rhinoplasty San Diego 159: The brige of the nose is straighter and transitions into a more feminine nasal tip.
3) Mexican Rhinoplasty San Diego 166: A very natural, elegant result.