PHOTO GALLERY – EYELID & BROW LIFT
WE INVITE YOU TO VIEW OUR GALLERY OF BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOGRAPHS.
When evaluating before and after results please pay attention to the following features of this gallery:
- High Definition, High Resolution Images: All of our photos are presented in high quality, large, and expandable images. We do not use small, static pictures to hide asymmetries, imperfections or scars.
- Descriptive: We have labeled our images with meaningful descriptions to help guide you to specific features.
- One Result, Multiple Views: We do not show you just the “best” views and hide the rest.
- Similar Before & After Photographs: We do not use any trick photography. We encourage our patients to wear make-up in both the before and after images. We use the same camera, the same background, the same lighting, and the same positioning for the before and afters.
- Close-Ups of Incisions and Scars: We do not hide our scars with small images. Instead, we show you magnified views of how our incisions appear and where they are located.
Every eyelid is unique; Dr. Kolstad has multiple techniques used to address specific features rather then using the cookie cutter approach.
1) Scarless Blepharoplasty (Transconjunctival Fat Removal Only)
2) Skin Excision & Transconjunctival Fat Removal
3) Browplasty combined with cosmetic eyelid surgery
4) Skin Excision without fat removal
5) Scarless Blepharoplasty: periorbital volume correction of hollowed orbit using fat transfer.
6) Scarless Blepharoplasty: Liquid eye lift with restylane