When evaluating before and after results please pay attention to the following features of this gallery:
- High Definition, High Resolution Images: All of our photos are presented in high quality, large, and expandable images. We do not use small, static pictures to hide asymmetries, imperfections or scars.
- Descriptive: We have labeled our images with meaningful descriptions to help guide you to specific features.
- One Result, Multiple Views: We do not show you just the “best” views and hide the rest.
- Similar Before & After Photographs: We do not use any trick photography. We encourage our patients to wear make-up in both the before and after images. We use the same camera, the same background, the same lighting, and the same positioning for the before and afters.
- Close-Ups of Incisions and Scars: We do not hide our scars with small images. Instead, we show you magnified views of how our incisions appear and where they are located.
NOSE & CHIN SURGERY
COMPUTER ENHANCED IMAGES
Want to see how your chin would look before going directly to surgery? Dr. Kolstad will illustrate potential changes that can be accomplished with chin augmentation. You will have the opportunity to provide feedback and discuss your goals during the imaging session.
CLOSE-UP IMAGES OF INCISIONS AND SCARS