PHOTO GALLERY – RHINOPLASTY
WE INVITE YOU TO VIEW OUR GALLERY OF BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOGRAPHS.
When evaluating before and after results please pay attention to the following features of this gallery:
- High Definition, High Resolution Images: All of our photos are presented in high quality, large, and expandable images. We do not use small, static pictures to hide asymmetries, imperfections or scars.
- Descriptive: We have labeled our images with meaningful descriptions to help guide you to specific features.
- One Result, Multiple Views: We do not show you just the “best” views and hide the rest.
- Similar Before & After Photographs: We do not use any trick photography. We encourage our patients to wear make-up in both the before and after images. We use the same camera, the same background, the same lighting, and the same positioning for the before and afters.
- Close-Ups of Incisions and Scars: We do not hide our scars with small images. Instead, we show you magnified views of how our incisions appear and where they are located.
Asian noses come in all shapes and sizes and Dr. Kolstad will customize an outcome to meet your features and your goals. Depending on your features you may require adding height to the bridge using either rib cartilage or a silastic implant.
The tip of the nose can be pushed further out using cartilage from the ear or the septum. Dr. Kolstad does not use “L” shaped implants due to risks of implant extrusion and nasal tip scarring.
Every nose is unique. This patient wanted the bridge of her nose to be smaller and more feminine. The tip of the nose was contoured and lifted to a more natural angle.
1) Asian Rhinoplasty San Diego 600: Dr. Kolstad’s most important goal is for your nose to look perfectly natural. This patient did not want a drastic change and wished to avoid an “operated look”. She wanted to retain the features specific to her ethnicity, but improve them.
2) Asian Rhinoplasty San Diego 601: A refined nasal tip should look natural and elegant. It should balance with the bridge of the nose, the lips and the chin. Reshaping the tip of the nose is best performed by a rhinoplasty specialist.
3) Asian Rhinoplasty San Diego 303: By changing the rotation of the tip of the nose, the lips and chin can be brought into balance with the remainder of the face.