PHOTO GALLERY – FACIAL FAT TRANSFER
WE INVITE YOU TO VIEW OUR GALLERY OF BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOGRAPHS.
When evaluating before and after results please pay attention to the following features of this gallery:
- High Definition, High Resolution Images: All of our photos are presented in high quality, large, and expandable images. We do not use small, static pictures to hide asymmetries, imperfections or scars.
- Descriptive: We have labeled our images with meaningful descriptions to help guide you to specific features.
- One Result, Multiple Views: We do not show you just the “best” views and hide the rest.
- Similar Before & After Photographs: We do not use any trick photography. We encourage our patients to wear make-up in both the before and after images. We use the same camera, the same background, the same lighting, and the same positioning for the before and afters.
- Close-Ups of Incisions and Scars: We do not hide our scars with small images. Instead, we show you magnified views of how our incisions appear and where they are located.
ASIAN FACIAL FAT TRANSFER
Loss of volume in the cheeks and around the eyes can create a deflated, aged appearance. Pulling the skin tighter and tighter is not always a good option. This patient was concerned with sagging skin of the upper eyelids and cheeks. Dr. Kolstad performed a full face fat transfer to tighten the skin and restore a youthful appearance.
1) Asian Eyelid Surgery 0: NONSURGICAL EYELID REJUVENATION. Not every eyelid requires skin and fat excision to look younger. Orbits that are hollowed are best treated with fillers and nonsurgical fat transfer to refresh the appearance of both the upper and lower eyelids.
2) Asian Eyelid Surgery 1: Before and after facial fat transfer to the upper and lower orbit and cheek areas.
3) Asian Eyelid Surgery 2: Loose upper eyelid skin does not always required removal. Volume can be added to deepset eyelids to tighten the skin without scars and incisions. The tear trough can be blended into the cheek making the eyes look refreshed and less tired.
4) Asian Eyelid Surgery 3: Nonsurgical and scarless eyelid rejuvenation
5) Asian Eyelid Surgery 4:Facial fat transfer to the upper and lower eyelids and cheeks. Loose skin can be tightened be adding volume similar to a water balloon that has become deflated.