PHOTO GALLERY – FACELIFT
WE INVITE YOU TO VIEW OUR GALLERY OF BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOGRAPHS.
When evaluating before and after results please pay attention to the following features of this gallery:
- High Definition, High Resolution Images: All of our photos are presented in high quality, large, and expandable images. We do not use small, static pictures to hide asymmetries, imperfections or scars.
- Descriptive: We have labeled our images with meaningful descriptions to help guide you to specific features.
- One Result, Multiple Views: We do not show you just the “best” views and hide the rest.
- Similar Before & After Photographs: We do not use any trick photography. We encourage our patients to wear make-up in both the before and after images. We use the same camera, the same background, the same lighting, and the same positioning for the before and afters.
- Close-Ups of Incisions and Scars: We do not hide our scars with small images. Instead, we show you magnified views of how our incisions appear and where they are located.
ASIAN FACE LIFT
For many Asians face lift surgery required special attention to the cheeks, midface and nasolabial folds. This patient complained of deflating and loss of cheek volume. Dr. Kolstad lifted her jowls and loose neck skin with a full lower face and neck lift. During the procedure facial fat grafting was performed to add volume to her cheeks and midface restoring their youthful appearance.
1) Asian Facelift San Diego 1: A lower lift is designed to raise the corners of the mouth and the shadows that are cast beneath them. Facial fat transfer rejuvenates the cheeks and midface.
2) Asian Facelift San Diego 2: A face and neck lift is the best procedure to tighten the loose skin in the jowl, neck and underneath the chin.
3) Asian Facelift San Diego 3: Dr. Kolstad prefers a natural look and accomplishes this goal by never pulling too tight. The loose skin in the neck can be redraped without the “face in a wind tunnel” appearance.
4) Asian Facelift San Diego 4: Natural in appearance. Never pulled to tightly or overdone.