PHOTO GALLERY – ASIAN EYELID SURGERY
WE INVITE YOU TO VIEW OUR GALLERY OF BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOGRAPHS.
When evaluating before and after results please pay attention to the following features of this gallery:
- High Definition, High Resolution Images: All of our photos are presented in high quality, large, and expandable images. We do not use small, static pictures to hide asymmetries, imperfections or scars.
- Descriptive: We have labeled our images with meaningful descriptions to help guide you to specific features.
- One Result, Multiple Views: We do not show you just the “best” views and hide the rest.
- Similar Before & After Photographs: We do not use any trick photography. We encourage our patients to wear make-up in both the before and after images. We use the same camera, the same background, the same lighting, and the same positioning for the before and afters.
- Close-Ups of Incisions and Scars: We do not hide our scars with small images. Instead, we show you magnified views of how our incisions appear and where they are located.
ASIAN EYELID SURGERY
This patient was concerned with tired looking eyes. She noticed bulging of the lower eyelid fat and always had dark circles around her eyes. She was concerned with creating an unnatural appearance after eyelid surgery. She was treated with a lower eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty) to remove a conservative amount of lower eyelid fat and to tighten the loose eyelid skin.
* Individual patient experiences and results may vary.
1) Asian Eyelid Surgery San Diego 500: Tired of looking tired? A lower blepharoplasty can make tired eyes shine again.
2) Asian Eyelid Surgery San Diego 501: A lower eyelid lift should never appear plastic, hollowed out or pulled to tightly.
3) Asian Eyelid Surgery San Diego 502: Dr. Kolstad specializes in achieving perfectly natural results.